Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Harry Potter

Harry Potter American Idol






Well...it's the Harry Potter Edition of American Idol!!!
...Featuring Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Ginny, Dumbledore, Voldemort, and Snape...his song?
Something involving rear ends...heh heh 'nuff said.

Cast your vote to see who goes on!(actually, we don't really pay attention to that, but feel free to do so anyway...)

ARGH!!! Ignore my typo proneness, I can spell, just not type as well...so...commenting...see I can spell it....


I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF THE MUSIC, NOR DO I REPRESENT ANY OF WHICH IS SEEN OR HEARD ON THIS VIDEO. THIS IS PURELY FANMADE AND NO PROFIT IS BEING MADE. HARRY POTTER IS OWNED BY J.K.ROWLING AND THE CLIPS BELONG TO WARNER BROTHERS. THE MUSIC ISN'T MINE AS WELL.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment